Our Homebuyer Education Workshop covers all the steps in finding, financing, purchasing and maintaining a home. Information is provided on the wide range of programs and financing resources available to first-time buyers. Courses are provided through a web based system ehome America. This system allows the user to take the course at there own pace.
Once you complete your homebuyer education class, you may be eligible for individual counseling to help with special budgeting, credit worthiness, mortgage application and other tasks involved in a home purchase.
For more information please call 919-241-4718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*This course takes approximately 8 hours to complete and requires a registration fee.
Who Should Take This Course?
- First-time homebuyers
- Borrowers that need education certificates to qualify for a loan
- Individuals looking to become more educated about homeownership
- Homebuyers working with local housing counselors
Key Features of eHome America:
- Complete at your own pace
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content with highlighted key words
- Quizzes throughout the course to ensure understanding